[DeTomaso] Harmonic balancer

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:58:56 EDT 2014

I just found out that my Harmonic balancer is shot. I have noticed a wide
range of prices from just over $100 to close to $500 ( I'm sure if i tried
I could find some that were even more expensive. What is the consensus as
far as the harmonic balancer best suited to a Pantera with 351 Cleveland
that has been mildly modified? I don't want to spend more money then is
necessary  , but I also don't want junk. Any pointers or suggestions?
Thanks,
Boyd