[DeTomaso] Disappearing posts

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:50:56 EDT 2014

Mike has been condemned to my Spam folder as well, despite multiple "This
isn't Spam" clicks

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

>    I got them Mike, though your posts that are also sent to the list still
>    end up in my spam folder even after I report you each time as not spam.
>    The posts you reply back to me alone do not go to spam.
>    Rob DuMoulin
>    904.476.8744
>    [1]rob at dumoulins.net
>    [2]www.kbsi.co
>    [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
>    On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 7:43 PM, <[4]MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:
>
>      A  A In a message dated 5/4/14 7 18 10, [5]asajay at asajay.com writes:
>      A  A  A Your photo was too big.
>      A  A  A The email, with photo can't be larger than 1.5 Megabytes.
>      A  A >>>And even then, you might not see it.
>      A  A I sent a couple of posts to the forum on 4/30 with photos
>      attached. A I
>      A  A deliberately made them very small. A They disappeared and were
>      never
>      A  A transmitted to the group.
>      A  A However, like a movie that is shot and goes straight to video,
>      the
>      A  A posts (or at least one of them) wound up in the archives? A So
>      I did get
>      A  A one response to something that I would have expected would have
>      A  A generated a fair amount of discussion, from a person who
>      doesn't
>      A  A receive e-mail and instead just searches the archives. A The
>      other got
>      A  A zero response.
>      A  A FWIW the posts were entitled:
>      A  A Brake Cooling Ducts Installed
>      A  A and
>      A  A De Tomaso clock
>      A  A and both were pretty cool.
>      A  A I wonder why the software isn't distributing them properly?
>      A Can they
>      A  A be resurrected and re-transmitted via e-mail?
>      A  A Mike
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:rob at dumoulins.net
>    2. http://www.kbsi.co/
>    3. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
>    4. mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com
>    5. mailto:asajay at asajay.com
>    6. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com

   Mike has been condemned to my Spam folder as well, despite multiple
   "This isn't Spam" clicks

   On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Rob Dumoulin <[1]rob at dumoulins.net>
   wrote:

     A  A I got them Mike, though your posts that are also sent to the
     list still
     A  A end up in my spam folder even after I report you each time as
     not spam.
     A  A The posts you reply back to me alone do not go to spam.
     A  A Rob DuMoulin
     A  A [2]904.476.8744
     A  A [1][3]rob at dumoulins.net
     A  A [2][4]www.kbsi.co