[DeTomaso] PROBLEM SVOLVED Re:  Need Help gerbox

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 4 19:46:14 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/4/14 14 38 54, fredhen at online.no writes:

> Tank you from a very very happy freddy in northern Norway.
>

>>>...who also has a complete, brand-new Centerforce clutch assembly for
sale!

Seriously--since there was nothing wrong with your old clutch and it had
very low miles on it, you should put it back in, and sell the expensive new
one to somebody else over there who needs it!

I'm confused though--the photo appears to show a part of the tin shield is
cut away, leaving the flywheel exposed?   You definitely do not want to
drive around with the flywheel exposed like that.   The shield is very
important.   If you need one, definitely buy one and install it before you drive the
car.

I hope YOU didn't cut it away?   They are easily damaged, but just as
easily fixed with a big hammer. :>)