[DeTomaso] Disappearing posts

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 4 19:43:40 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/4/14 7 18 10, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Your photo was too big.
> The email, with photo can't be larger than 1.5 Megabytes.
>

>>>And even then, you might not see it.

I sent a couple of posts to the forum on 4/30 with photos attached.   I
deliberately made them very small.   They disappeared and were never
transmitted to the group.

However, like a movie that is shot and goes straight to video, the posts
(or at least one of them) wound up in the archives?   So I did get one
response to something that I would have expected would have generated a fair amount
of discussion, from a person who doesn't receive e-mail and instead just
searches the archives.   The other got zero response.

FWIW the posts were entitled:

Brake Cooling Ducts Installed

and

De Tomaso clock

and both were pretty cool.

I wonder why the software isn't distributing them properly?   Can they be
resurrected and re-transmitted via e-mail?