[DeTomaso] PROBLEM SVOLVED Re: Need Help gerbox

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Sun May 4 17:37:45 EDT 2014

All Thank you so much for all your help :) slowly after checking the
different suggestions from you all. If it turns out that the problem is not
inside the bell housing .. it turns out that under assembly I have damaged
the thin plate located between the engine and gearbox and the result that it
touches the flywheel. It explains that the sound was there all the time but
strangely enough when I press the clutch pedalhas enough pressure from the
clutch made ??the flywheel came close enough to make the sound.
I did not think it was possible that the flywheel could move but apparently
it moved enough that it came closer to the plate and made ??the sound worse.

so homework is learned. check the easiest thing first ..... :) :) :) again
thank you.
 owning a pantera without this community. is in my eyes is almost
impossible.
Tank you from a very very happy freddy in northern Norway.