[DeTomaso] Ring bolts (again)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 4 17:17:50 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/3/14 9 57 26, thomas at hax.se writes:

> I pulled the ZF and the clutch yesterday and started the engine with
> just the Fidanza flywheel in place, and my vibration indicator, aka rear
> view mirror, indicates that the vibrations are gone. :)
>
> So I will get a new Centerforce DF700000 clutch, which mounts to the
> factory drilled holes, and that should be the end of this problem.
>
>>>I don't think any Centerforce Pantera clutch mounts to the factory
drilled holes?

Maybe a Mustang clutch might, but then you run into the clearance problems
etc.

If you're going to replace your clutch, I'd highly recommend getting a
McLeoud diaphragm (Centerforce-style) clutch which DOES bolt right to the stock
bolt pattern....

Mike (a.k.a. your shipping agent and BTW a tiny box showed up here for you
the other day....)