[DeTomaso] Need Help gerbox

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sun May 4 09:35:53 EDT 2014

 I know that there are some clutches that have the bob weights that will contact the bell housing.

I've never done a clutch replacement myself but the place that did mine the last time said when they replaced the clutch the bob weights were making contact with the bell housing so they had to take it out and put in a different kind.

It should be easy to determine if this is your problem if you see wear marks on the inside of the bell housing.

Tom
5186