[DeTomaso] My new garage

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun May 4 08:55:32 EDT 2014

Hi all.

Now I would like to mail you a picture of my new garage, but the last mail I
sent with a picture, I just got the message that it was being considered by
administrator, don't think more happened. Don't know what I did wrong.

So for now, here's a link to PI Forum for those interested:

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7650045562/m/3421042256

Mvh/Regards

Mikael

Hass Consult ApS