[DeTomaso] replacement seats

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Sun May 4 01:55:20 EDT 2014

Boyd said:
> I currently have some recaro "Style" seats (reclining) that have much more
> seat cushion thickness then the "Fixed back" style. I can barley fit in
the
> car while wearing a helmet.

If you like your existing seats take them to an upholsterer and have the
bottom and back foam replaced. I did that with my FloFit seats (very similar
to Recaros from the 80's). I also had SOBill make me some custom
brackets so they will still adjust forward and back but I gained enough
room for me and a helmet. The brackets were from my BMW that had
the seats for years before the Pantera.

   --mike