[DeTomaso] Tag line says.., .every epic story has a great start - start your own . . .

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat May 3 11:25:21 EDT 2014

A good friend of mine recorded the startup of my Pantera on his phone (Android).  It is now his ringtone.
I call him during boring meetings just to hear my Pantera.   LOL

His is coming to the Fun Rally.  He really wants to buy a Pantera.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147