[DeTomaso] Air Con under dash

Al Gisby algisby at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 02:22:51 EDT 2014

Dear PanteriansI have recently disassembled the under dash air con unit and no doubt I see a couple of questions coming your way.Instead of filling everyone's inbox, Is there a couple of you with full knowledge of whats going on in this unit/insulation materials used etc, that can help me in the next days/weeks?Incidently, I have the field modified unit.
.....I'll step back to avoid getting crushed in the rush to help!! 😊Ciao for nowAl #1925