[DeTomaso] replacement seats

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri May 2 21:46:41 EDT 2014

I am very happy with my Corbeau LG1 seats.  They fit my body, and they
look proper in the Pantera.

They recline, but you don't have to use the recline feature.

The price is the same whether you buy them through the mail or through a
reseller, so find a local shop that stocks them, try them out, and order
local.

They come in full leather, partial, or vinyl.

I am bolting mine to the floor.  They are almost low enough rails and a
Porsche mounting kit, but I want another inch lower.

If you were local, I would let you try mine for a week or two.