[DeTomaso] NPC: Honda Del Sol List Owner

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri May 2 17:02:00 EDT 2014

A short while ago, I mentioned that my son's tastefully customized Del Sol
got taken out by a red light runner.  I started up a side thread with a
list member who has one that might be interested in some of the Japan-only
panels and unique custom accessories that were on my son's car we retained.

I get and have too many emails that I can no longer find the thread.  If
you were the person, please respond back to me privately.

Rob