[DeTomaso] Collector car Insurance

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 1 16:43:36 EDT 2014

For my 2c worth, it's always better to get an appraisal.   Then if anything happens and they
question the value (and they will) to NOT pay you what your car's worth (read:  weasel clause)
you will have documentation to back you up.  It only cost me $50. and I feel much better.
(it might have been a little more, I can't remember)

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

I have Infinity, but they want me to get an appraisal to give me a
agreed upon value.

I just update my insurance for my '73 for $331.

Did they make you do anything special to get an agreed upon value of
$60K?