[DeTomaso] Pocono CSD cancelled open invitation

Italiacars at aol.com Italiacars at aol.com
Thu May 1 11:02:04 EDT 2014

With the recent cancellation of Pocono CSD for 2014, we would like to
extend an open invitation to DeTomaso owners to attend Le Belle Macchine  -
Pocono event June 20-23, 2014. We have 2 full days of track scheduled at  Pocono
Raceway which will include the Return of Lunch Time Touring  Session. As
always there will be a Concorso d'Eleganza which will be  held on the grounds
of the Skytop Lodge again.

For more information please visit: _www.ItalianCarEvents.com_ (http://
www.ItalianCarEvents.com)
Questions: _italiancars at verizon.net_ (mailto:italiancars at verizon.net)