[DeTomaso] NPC - miniature V-12 - video

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 15:18:26 EDT 2014

I've seen this video before and I have a couple of questions.

The camshafts are spinning a crank frequency, not half.  Does this make
it a 2-stroke?
No method for spark, so is it a diesel?

When I first saw this, I figured it was running off of compressed air,
not combustion.  But now I'm not sure as it looks like there is a mesh
on the top portion of the intake manifold.

Way cool.
Paul