[DeTomaso] Bought The Farm

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Mar 30 13:53:46 EDT 2014

Welcome to the land of sunshine and avocado's!   I live in Del Mar (North County Sandy Eggo).
I love it here.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>

From: MyCars <MyCars at Comcast.net<mailto:MyCars at Comcast.net>>
Date: Sunday, March 30, 2014 10:48 AM
To: deTomaso List <detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Bought The Farm

Yes friends, I truly have bought the farm!
Sixteen acres with 1600 Avocado trees.

So I will be leaving Boeing and the Seattle area, buying an enclosed (40
foot?) car hauler and trailoring the Pantera down to San Diego County
around the end of April.

Anyone along the 5 freeway between Seattle & L.A. that wants to meet up
for coffee, look at each others cars, etc, let me know.

It is time to say goodbye to all my friends in Panteras NorthWest, make
new friends with the Pantera crew in San Diego & hopefully meet up with
some of my old friends from TPOC.

And here is a pic (hopefully the attachment works) of the shrinking push
button Pantera, it is not much taller then the tires on my truck!

Roydon