[DeTomaso] Cars and Coffee Irvine April 12th

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 15:26:10 EDT 2014

Calling all Panteras for Cars and Coffee in Irvine April 12th 7am-9am!

I realize that some of you live far away but just wanted to invite everyone on behalf of San Diego Panteras chapter of POCA.

Probably grab breakfast somewhere around there after the event.

Should be a great showing as we have 20+ cars showing already. Please let me know if you are planning on joining as we know the person who puts on the event and can get front row parking for our Panteras. I hope you will join us.

Thanks Ed

Sent from my iPhone 5