[DeTomaso] Fwd: Pantera on Discovery TV's "Fast N' Loud"

Al Chelini pantera at cox.net
Fri Mar 28 03:22:31 EDT 2014

While buying some Cleveland parts,
I recently ran into a new Pantera owner, Paul of Santa Ana, CA, and advised
him of the POCA support group and this forum.
He wasn't aware of the membership.

Judy McCartney has been advised, and so has POCA application materials
going out to him.

Anyway, his car will be
soon be
featured on Discovery Channel's "Fast N' Loud", episode 28, thought the
group would be interested.

It's scheduled to be aired on Cox Cable on Saturday, April 5th, at 10 AM,
your
own
cable provider may have a different time slot
and channel
on
this
Discovery