[DeTomaso] Rob & John's Big Adventure

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Mar 28 00:31:33 EDT 2014

Rob Pink and I are flying into Seattle Friday to pick up a vintage 240Z
race car and trailer it back to Houston TX.

While we hoped to take a more direct route southeast, it looks like the
weather will have us driving south through California to LA and then East.

While we can't dawdle to much, we'd love to hook up with Pantera folks
along the way for a bite or two where it makes sense.  Call me on my
cell 713.553.5474 if you are game.

We hope to be loaded up and headed South out of Seattle by 3:00pm

JT