[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 26 20:21:12 EDT 2014

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>

From: Corey Price <coreyjprice at gmail.com<mailto:coreyjprice at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:39 PM
To: Bill Lewis <lotus0005 at hotmail.com<mailto:lotus0005 at hotmail.com>>
Cc: De Tomaso List <detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

I'm under 40 and own a Pantera. There are people in my neighborhood that are surprised when I tell them what I have though. Most car guys that are my age like the Pantera.

I went to high school thinking the glory days of horsepower were over; 300 hp was a LOT to me. I had a 5.0 Mustang and loved it. I had big dreams for the car but it wasn't the time.