[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:39:00 EDT 2014

I'm under 40 and own a Pantera. There are people in my neighborhood that are surprised when I tell them what I have though. Most car guys that are my age like the Pantera.

I went to high school thinking the glory days of horsepower were over; 300 hp was a LOT to me. I had a 5.0 Mustang and loved it. I had big dreams for the car but it wasn't the time.