[DeTomaso] Pantera doorhandles source....

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:52:03 EDT 2014

Mike, I think you're wrong about the Lancia door handles. They are very close but not exact. A good friend of mine has three or four of them, actually probably nearly all of them that are in New Mexico.

The door handles are a bit longer and the locking mechanism is different. I'll try to get a photo.

Will, the inside door handles are identical to what are in my '72 Maserati Ghibli. I periodically see them on eBay for not much, you'd just need to recover the leather portion or vinyl and the Panteras case.

Emiliano

Sent from my iPhone