[DeTomaso] Amazing find!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 18:14:25 EDT 2014

In a message dated 3/25/14 14 04 27, rgg at gregorycook.com writes:

> Are you sure? I remember seeing a car with those seats at the factory
> museum the first trip we made there. Was the original prototype in the museum
> back then? Or was there perhaps another prototype something there with
> those seats? Or am I just dreaming that?
>

>>>You're just dreaming. :>)

The only car that had something odd was the three-seat Pantera (which was
made by plopping Pantera sheetmetal atop a Maserati Merak chassis--the car
had no VIN that we could find, and now lives in Belgium, an odd engineering
cul-de-sac).   Although the seats in that car were/are unusual, they are
nothing like those fitted to the prototype.