[DeTomaso] Somebody steals a car on E-bay....

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:29:26 EDT 2014

Maybe, but it needes some bodywork and a new dash for starters. It was discussed on the PI forum with one Autralian potential new owner bidding on it, he got beat out in the last few seconds by an autobid. Sometimes I think people don't go in with their absolute best bid and then live to regret it.

Julian

This car sold for only $40K?   The buyer is in Austria.   I don't know how
this slipped under the radar, because I think in today's market this car
should be worth substantially more?

This car sold for only $40K?   The buyer is in Austria.   I don't know how
this slipped under the radar, because I think in today's market this car
should be worth substantially more?

Mike