[DeTomaso] Some wheels for sale

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:28:52 EDT 2014

Why? Because I was lazy, I guess.
Didn't the embedded image come through? Probably too big...

Etoile, Gotti... As DQ explained to me, one bought the other or the other
bought the one or something.
They're supposedly the same wheels. Any clarification there would be good,
but a quick googleoscopy yielded nothing other than nobody can remember.
:-)

Kirby

   Why? Because I was lazy, I guess.
   Didn't the embedded image come through? Probably too big...
   Etoile, Gotti... As DQ explained to me, one bought the other or the
   other bought the one or something.
   They're supposedly the same wheels. Any clarification there would be
   good,A

     [4]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Members/files/img_1917.jpg