[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:15:44 EDT 2014

I contacted BJ yesterday and they were half way through the application
process when I mentioned I was currently insured with American Modern home
Insurance Co.. They stopped in their tracks and said"That's who underwrites
our coverage , so there is no point in continuing because your premium and
coverage will be the same. So Arjun was right when he said BJ and Heacock
were both resellers of American modern! I contacted Grundy, and got a quote
for $75,000 agreed value and $500K Liability,( My policy with  american
modern was for $45K agreed value and 100/300 liability and the premium with
grundy was lower then what I am paying now!) I also read several blogs on
collector car web sights and all the people had positive things to say
about grundy. Dennis sanford had his car totaled by Sandy and they paid him
off quickly and with no problems (he is the person who told me about
Grundy) he bought his car back from the insurance co,. and is in the
process of restoring it.
Boyd

   On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Bill Lewis <[1]lotus0005 at hotmail.com>

   On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Boyd Casey <[10]boyd411 at gmail.com>
[...]