[DeTomaso] NPC: Senna

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:59:01 EDT 2014

I 'read' this using audio files. It was very well done.
Pretty sad story, pretty good story. Lots of drama with wife, kid, work,
etc.
But he finally gets to drive for Ferrari.

I agree with Bill. Highly recommended.

FWIW,
Kirby

   On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Bill Lewis <[1]lotus0005 at hotmail.com>