[DeTomaso] NPC: Senna

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:15:09 EDT 2014

While this is on the subject of driving in the rain - I may have mentioned this before, but … - if you are a dog lover, there is a great novel, THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN, by Garth Stein, about a dog and one of his owner's, who races in the rain and wins!   And, soon to be made into a movie!  If you cried in the Lassie movies back in the 40's, you'll love this!   ---BILL Lewis