[DeTomaso] Some wheels for sale

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:43:20 EDT 2014

Since I can't run them in vintage, I have the wheels and tires that were on the racecar available.
They are Gottis. The fronts are 16", the rears are 17".

The fronts are 8" wide and the rears 10".
They fit a stock bodied car, no problem.

There are Hoosier slicks on them currently, but they be very old and very hard.
I’ll have them taken off.

If you go here: http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Members/
and scroll down to the 19th picture, you'll see the wheels on the car.
Or maybe my copy and paste will work below

Let the bidding begin. Make an offer.

Kirby