[DeTomaso] NPC - 2014 F1 rules explained in a cool way

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Mon Mar 24 21:34:22 EDT 2014

I think the FIA are just being stupid on this one.

The teams are limited to 100KG of fuel for the entire race. Having them governed by a max. flow rate seems irrelevant. Get it wrong and you run out of fuel. Get it right and you finish on fumes in the front of the pack.

I like to hate Red Bull as much as the next guy, but in THIS case, I hope they win on appeal. They should not, under the circumstances have been forced to run with a faulty sensor and then screwed for it.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com