[DeTomaso] NPC: Senna

Tom Baranek tbaranek at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 17:46:37 EDT 2014

I have not seen the movie...but the NSX guys hold Senna in the highest regards!
Tom

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 13:51:44 +0000 (GMT)
From: cengles at cox.net
To: mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Cc: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: Senna

Dear Mikael,

                By coincidence, I, too, finally saw for the first time,
Senna , this month.   I also thought that he was something of an
arrogant jerk at the time he was racing, but I have completely changed
my mind after seeing the movie.

                              Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles