[DeTomaso] NPC: Automotive Journalism Humor

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 14:15:05 EDT 2014

I haven't seen a decent US car or bike magazine in years.

Compare any magazine today with an example of the same mag from the 1980s...shocking.

I still read all of the old ones from time to time.

Classic and Sportscar is quite good nowadays though.

The latest C&Ds and R&Ts last exactly 15 mins in our house before being tossed like a frisbee into the bin.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw