[DeTomaso] NPC: Automotive Journalism Humor

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Mar 24 12:10:52 EDT 2014

Dear Larry,

               Hmmm.  It is the day of coincidences and great minds
think alike.

               I, too, have dropped my decades long subscriptions to R&T
and C&D because of their descent into puerile writing.   I quit R&T when
Peter Egan finished his last regular column.  For current reading,
Grassroots Motorsports is a good solid publication for people that know
enough about cars to be disappointed with what the mainstream mags have
become.  GM's writing is not as good the old standards of R&T/C&D, but
it is *honest* writing done by people that know cars, tools, driving and
repairing sports cars.  My opinion.

                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles