[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:53:38 EDT 2014

Greetings,
I am in the process of renewing my Pantera's insurance and I want to
increase the insured value.  Besides the thousands I have spent on new
suspension , brembo brakes, cv loints updated ac etc. I told the insurance
company that the market value of Panteras has increased over the years I
have owned my car  ( since 2008). Does anyone have anything that would
support the current values of Panteras in the market place or any
suggestions as to a source for this info.  They suggested recent sales
records.I know some of you follow this and I have seen allot of the
Panterassold on E-bay for higher prices but once they are sold I
believe the
ebay info is no longer accessible.So any help with this would be greatly
appreciated.
Boyd