[DeTomaso] Tach adapter with ready-to-run MSD distributor?

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 16:01:12 EDT 2014

The "tach output" wire from the ready-to-run will not operate the Pantera
tach. The Pantera tach wire should be connected to the coil negative
terminal  ...... where the ready-to-run Orange wire goes. The ready-to-run "tach
output"  wire can be left unconnected to anything.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 3/21/2014 9:10:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,