[DeTomaso] NPC: Senna

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Mar 21 15:41:42 EDT 2014

It's rare that you change your mind 180 degrees, especially at my age. You
think you know most things, no more surprises. Well, I just saw the Senna
movie and changed my mind. I started to watch F1 in 1994 after Senna's
death, so never saw him drive a whole race. I've always thought he was a
reckless jerk for what he did to Prost in Japan. Now that I've seen the
movie I think differently. To see Prost and that jerk in charge, the
Frenchman Balestre, laugh together, and Senna being disqualified for not
going in the opposite direction after his off. And to see Senna winning pole
a year later and being given the dirty side of the track. With that in mind,
I could have decided to ram Prost myself... And it looked like both were at
fault for that accident.

Well, I realize that that movie may be biased, so maybe I'll change my mind
again. But I have a different view of Senna now...

Mvh/Regards
Mikael