[DeTomaso] Tach adapter with ready-to-run MSD distributor?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Mar 21 15:23:27 EDT 2014

Sometimes ignition boxes have a separate wire for the tach, that wire won't work with our old tachs. That we know. But instead of buying an adaptor, sometimes you can just use the wire to the neg part of coil and ignore separate wire... depends on which brand box you have, worked for me recently when installing ICE on the Longchamp

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10