[DeTomaso] Wheels again

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:17:01 EDT 2014

FWIW I have Kodiak Motorsports wheels on two of my Pantera's, one set with the car and the other as part of group buy some years back. Fikse Wheels is now owned by Darryl of Kodiak and I must admit I do like the Fikse wheels that John Taphorn has on his GT5 for style and as they have no front face bolts. I must admit I am not sure if the Fikse are one, two or three piece but blind bolts from the rear make it significantly easier to keep the wheels clean. The bolt heads on the Kodiak wheels eat up any of the foam polishing balls rather rapidly.

Julian