[DeTomaso] Tefba Coolant Filter

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 19 23:46:23 EDT 2014

   No such animal in the Mailman mailing list software.  Feel free to code
   one up though. :)
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
******************************
[1]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
[3]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

   On 3/19/2014 8:37 AM, Jeff Detrich wrote:

   On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:35 PM, Asa Jay Laughton
   <[4]asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

   Just do like I do, hit reply then highlight the majority of the email
   and just delete it.

   Yep, that's usually what I do, too. But I'm trying to reduce the volume
   from other people who don't do that. It would be nice if there was an
   option not to show all the previous emails you are responding to,
   especially for people who use the daily summary.
   Jeff
   6559