[DeTomaso] LinkedIn Connections- NPC

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 22:36:01 EDT 2014

> It keeps looking more and more
> like facebook and I've been tempted to leave it.
>

>>>Guess what--you can't!   LinkedIn is the digital equivalent of Hotel
California...no matter what you try, there appears to be no way to cancel an
account once you've opened it.   At least, there wasn't last time I tried.

I've managed to block most LinkedIn spam but some still gets through....
I too was being deluged with their 'stuff' in my inbox.

It took a lot of looking on their website, but I found there is a method to basically put your account into inactive hibernation.

Nothing since then.

Sorry, I couldn't guide anyone on how to repeat what I did.

But it can be done.

Larry