[DeTomaso] FW: NPC: email list still screwed up--sorry (again!)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Mar 19 10:39:57 EDT 2014

Dave,
Thanks for letting me know.  I have no idea why this is happening; there were a total of only 60, specific email addresses to which this was sent.  We double and triple checked it.
It has something to do with a new database we're using, but I have no idea what's going on.  It's really frustrating.
Time to pay $100 per hour for some 23-year-old computer tech kid to come to the office and figure out what's going on.
Sincerely,
Chris