[DeTomaso] LinkedIn Connections- NPC

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:38:08 EDT 2014

I apologize for any Linkedin invitations that may have come from me.
I clicked on a link and next thing I new I was getting a slew of
acceptances and refusals most from names that were only vaguely  familiar
and with whom I have no professional interests in common. It appears to me
that they did access my address book. (It may be my fault because I clicked
on a link and wasn't really paying attention) So if anyone else has
received a request from me please disregard it! Thanks and sorry for any
inconvenience.
Boyd ( Hugh Boyd Casey)