[DeTomaso] Filling Cracks in Split Dash

MDBell davidabell at att.net
Wed Mar 19 00:06:56 EDT 2014

No, being of the bubba persuasion myself, I'm positive the redneck glue of
choice is duct tape, not JB Weld.

And have I mentioned before that Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal residue, left
to dry in the bowl after being doused in milk, makes the most awesome epoxy
ever invented.  You literally have to break the bowl to get it loose.  I'm
pretty sure Cinnamon Toast Crunch epoxy would seal up a cracked dash.
Available at your local Kroger.

Dave