[DeTomaso] Filling Cracks in Split Dash

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:22:32 EDT 2014

I had someone fill in the radio cutout in my console.  They used
fiberglass resin, and I'm sure there's some fiberglass matting in there
too.  It looks like it was done at the factory.  They did a fantastic job.

But the dash is plastic.  I would fill the cracks with JB Weld.

Yes, I know, JB Weld is the redneck glue of choice, but in this case, it
should work very well.