[DeTomaso] LinkedIn Connections- NPC

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Mar 18 21:27:17 EDT 2014

Actually, I've had LinkedIn ask me for access to all my email accounts
(google+, AOL, MSN, etc.), in addition to facebook and other social
media outlets, but I continually refuse.  It keeps looking more and more
like facebook and I've been tempted to leave it.

I typically only keep professional contacts via LinkedIn, which is why
many who have asked me to link have been refused.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA