[DeTomaso] Filling Cracks in Split Dash

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 19:49:05 EDT 2014

What is the collective experience with a substance that can be used to fill
the front to back cracks in my Pantera dash, then sand or otherwise abrade
it smooth prior to recovering?  The upholstery guy I'm using has some ideas,
but we thought it would be a good idea to tap this vast pool of knowledge
before he starts "trying something".  He will be covering with a black
vinyl, no padding.  I told him the dash, even as it is, is pretty much
unobtainium, so want to get right the first time if we can.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.
Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328