[DeTomaso] LinkedIn Connections- NPC

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 18:08:45 EDT 2014

I think the problem is that LinkedIn (and similar enterprises) keep trying to get into your address book so they can send out invitations to the everyone.  If you are careless and just say OK once, the invites go out to everyone.

Ken

________________________________
   I sometimes get requests from fellow listers through this email account
   to connect in LinkedIn. I am happy to do that, but my linked in account
   is connected to my work email, sblack at tprm.com. You can send an
   invitation there if you like.
   Thanks,
   Scott Black