[DeTomaso] NorCal Alignment work

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 13:59:20 EDT 2014

All,
Just a quick shout out to Roger Kraus Racing in Hayward, CA.  Based on feedback from another Pantera owner, I went there despite the 1hr trip from San Jose.  The tech knew exactly what he was doing and did the 4-wheel alignment to me what feels perfectly.  I'm very happy with the ride now - made a huge difference.  If you are in NorCal and need that type of work done, it's worth the trip.

In talking with Roger a bit, he mentioned that he was one of the originators of the Pantera chassis stiffening kits, and manufactured quite a few back in the day.  He then sold that product to someone (Larry Stock?).

Note the picture of Roger and the Pantera poster hanging on the wall behind him!