[DeTomaso] Responding to Mail List Messages [WAS: Tefba Coolant Filter]

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 18:43:59 EDT 2014

Hey Jeff,

I don't even have the emails or daily digests delivered any more - too much junk in my inbox to wade through.  For the last 5-6 years I keep tabs on the mail list by going to the archives and viewing by "date" throughout the day each day.  The newest posts appear at the end or bottom of the list, so it's really easy to see what's been posted since I last checked, and I only spend time reading the posts that interest me and ignore the rants and political threads that occasionally rear their ugly heads.

Mail List Archives link:
http://poca.com/pipermail/detomaso_poca.com/

To reply to a message, I'll copy the body or the relevant info from the archive page into my email body, and add the same subject (omitting the "[DeTomaso]" that's added to the beginning of each subject line) to my message.

Cheers!
Garth